Tahir Shukur oghlu Shukurov
Vice Rector for General Affairs of Azerbaijan Cooperation University, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Docent
Tahir Shukur oglu Shukurov was born on February 2, 1951 in Imishli. In 1957-1967 he graduated from Imishli city secondary school №1. In 1967-1971 he graduated from the Azerbaijan Institute of National Economy (now Azerbaijan State Economic University) with a degree in economics and planning of material technical supply.
In 1971, he was sent to the State Sub-Equip-ment Supply Office of the State Power Supply Authority. In August of the same year, he worked as a sorting officer at the base. In 1971-1972, he served in the real military service. After completing his real military service, he worked as an engineer at the previous workplace. From January 1973 he was invited to the Azerbaijan State Scientific-Research Institute of Science and Research at the AzDCI EITI and worked as an economist-engineer. In 1973-1976, he graduated from the AzDCP’s post-graduate course at the same Institute of Scientific and Research Economics. After graduating from the post graduate school, he worked as a junior scientific worker and senior scientific worker at the same institute in 1977-1979. In 1980, he defended his PhD thesis on the efficient deployment of railway fertilizer warehouses and bases of the Azerbaijan Republic in the Institute of Economics of ANAS and ways to improve the supply of agricultural products in Azerbaijan. He received a Ph.D. in economics sciences. He has been working at the Cooperative University since 1979. From November 1979 to May 1984 he worked as assistant, senior teacher and assistant professor of economic disciplines from 1984 to 1990, in the Baku branch of Moscow Cooperative Institute. In 1984, he became the associate professor. 1991-1992 Deputy Director for Educational and Scientific Affairs of the Baku Branch of the Moscow Cooperative Institute. From 1993 to 2007, he was the first vice-rector of the Azerbaijan Co-operation Institute (2001) and the Head of the Marketing Department , From 2008 to August 2011 he was Vice-Rector for International Relations and Vice-Rector for General Affairs from September 2011 to present. In 2014, by the order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, by the order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, in honor of the Progress medal and the order of the Minister of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Mr. M. Jabbarov was awarded the Honorary decree for his contribution to education and science. Tahir Shukurov is the author of 2 textbooks on marketing research and economics of commercial enterprises, a collection of tests on Marketing Management and Marketing. Tahir Shukurov Teaching is a project aimed at increasing foodstuffs and food security related to the economy of agriculture, development of cooperative farming, consumer market and marketing research, as well as educational services, including agribusiness, marketing and marketing of higher education, food products and He is the author of more than 100 scientific articles in the field of supply and more than 50 programs, teaching and methodical instructions on various aspects of teaching. Shukurov has published articles and theses on marketing and organization of marketing in more than 30 International and Republican scientific-practical conferences. Married, has 2 children.
1. Basic areas of organization of marketing services
the consumer cooperative of Azerbaijan. Intermediate interval research. prak conf The Karaganda-2001
2. Peculiarities of Marketing in Agrobiznes Complex. Financial and Accounting Magazine, B, 2008, No. 12
The problem of organizational marketing and some problems
work in Azerbaijan. Interface research. prak conf Poltava-2010.
3. Marketing activities in education system and its capabilities. AR Educational Problems Institute. Scientific works. B, 2010, № 2
4. Economic security in the financial crisis of the financial crisis. Interface research. prak conf Belgorod-2010.
5. Развитие и управление торгового маркетинга в Азербайджане. Material III intermediate. research. prak конф: Управление торговлей. РУК 2010.
6. Promoting cooperative entrepreneurship in Azerbaijan. Interface research. prak conf Poltava-2012
7. The role of marketing services in improving the management of higher education. ADAU, ENK mat. Ganja 2014, № 3
8. Internet marketing as an integral part of information and communication technologies. ATU, Bey.elm.prak.kont.mat., Ganja 2014, part I
9. The main direction of the complex marketing research of the consumer market in Azerbaijan. Cooperative science – prak.jurnal. B, 2015 №4
10. A new stage in the supply and supply of food products, Respublika Newspaper, 14 May 2016, No. 103
11. The position and role of marketing in the development of Azerbaijan. Interface research. prak conf: M. РУК.2016.