Azerbaijan Cooperation University Student Youth Organization
The main aim of the SYO is to represent and defend the interests of students and each student separately in the implementation of state youth policy, to ensure their active participation in the socio-political, cultural, social and economic life of the republic.
Board of Directors
Measures to be taken soon
The winner of the ‘Student Youth Organization’ nomination for her special activity during the year was the AKU TGT at the event organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan on 2 February – Youth Day.
The winner of the nomination “Student Youth Organization” selected for special activity during the year was organized by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of the Republic of Azerbaijan on 2 February – Youth Day in 2016.
Goals and objectives of the SYO
– work on the solution of social problems of students;
– Enlightenment among students;
– effective leisure time of students;
– ensuring students’ rights;
– Ensuring participation of talented and creative students in competitions, Olympiads, exhibitions and festivals held within and outside the Republic;
– Implement preventive measures against drug addiction, alcoholism, crime, immorality and other adverse trends among students;
– Arranging meetings with student participation in competitions, seminars, festivals, forums, meetings, exhibitions, action, roundtables, scientific conferences, training courses, publicity propaganda companies, discussion clubs, discussions, symposia, prominent persons;
– publication of newspapers and magazines in order to provide information on student and youth events, as well as on the events in the socio-political, socio-economic and cultural life of the republic;
– organizing associations, studios, clubs, courses, services to ensure students’ interests and tendencies, intellectual development;
– To study the problems of the students and to raise issues to the Scientific Council for the adoption of relevant decisions and to raise the issue of leadership in the higher and secondary vocational education institutions;
– Obtaining information from relevant departments and faculties on the number of students, their class attendance, discipline and hostel provision;
– other tasks not prohibited by the legislation.
The structure of the ACU SYO
If you want to subscribe to us, enter the link on the right and write the message.